Thursday, October 6, 2011

Times Flies

Wow, poor little blog, been neglected for almost three months!


It's amazing how time flies when you are having fun, or not having fun. Haha


You know, I wanted to get a certificate last year for a side job I was considering and I wanted to get it done in three months. Well, I looked today at the last time I logged into the system for that, and it was November 1, 2010. Almost a year ago! How sad is that? I have been looking at the material in my hall closet for almost a year, and have not touched it.


It is crazy to me how the days go by so slow, but the years go by so fast.


When I was younger I never understood how I would ever love being in heaven for "eternity." That's too long.


But, now I can see that eternity is just not long enough.