I have become very aware of the fact that I am not a tidy person.
I would consider myself clean though. You know, I take showers regularly, throw the trash out, and put dirty clothes in dirty clothes hampers.
But, not tidy.
I don't usually organize the mail when it comes into the house. I leave piles of paperwork around. I don't put things back where they are supposed to go. To me, that's not dirty. No bugs will be attracted to my piles of papers.
It seems like the majority of my day consists of trying my best to keep things clean AND tidy. And that's a lot of work!
I would just prefer to keep things clean.
My office. My classroom. My car. My house (broken into rooms that need to be clean and tidy).
Whew!
Just the other day I tidied up my office and someone came in to see me and said how great my office looked.
Guess things aren't really considered clean until they are tidied up as well.