Well. Here it is. Day three of the nothing but vegetables and water Biblical Daniel diet.
And through all the blogs and internet pages I have read regarding the Daniel diet, day three is the worst because you crave sweets and lots of food.
The past two days have not been as bad as I thought they would be. The only time that I felt like throwing in the towel was at meal times. You know, smelling all the yummy food my husband was making in the kitchen as I try to cover my nose all the way at the other end of the house.
I have found that if I eat before I get hungry than I am better off at not trying to break the diet. So instead of eating dinner at 5:30pm, I eat at 4:45pm so by the time my husband gets home to get his dinner, I am already full.
If you can call it full.
In the Daniel diet, he said that he felt so great and so alive eating just vegetables and water.
I think I am doing something wrong!
I have no energy. My stomach hurts. I'm moody. I'm, well,
On another diet.
But this time I doing this diet for God. Daniel was a very Godly man and after he did his detox his said that his relationship with God was outta the roof wonderful.
Well. Wish me luck for the weekend ahead! That is when the REAL temptation will begin.