Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Debbil

The devil fights hardest when you are doing the Lord's work.


I have found this statement to be true. And I am sure people who don't believe in the devil do too.


But why does this happen? Is it because the devil doesn't want you to succeed? The devil doesn't want you to help the Kingdom of God? The devil doesn't want to see the benefit of your work?


Yes. Yes. Yes. And, yes. 


So if you are considering starting to do the work of the Lord, prepare yourself. 


Grab your Bible and say aloud, 


This is my Bible. I am what it says I am. I have what it says I have. I can do what it says I can do. Today I will be taught the word of God. I boldly confess my mind is alert, my heart is receptive; I’ll never be the same. In Jesus name, God bless you.

And move forward to better God's kingdom here on earth, with His word at your side and in your heart.