Monday, May 23, 2011

Feedback

It always amazes me how many people actually read this blog.

It truly is amazing!

I mean, this whole idea of starting up a blog was to journal about my life, about the things in my life, about ideas and things that I think about.

An internal dialog if you will, that is posted for the whole world to see - but not necessarily for them to read.

I don't publish my new posts on my media accounts letting my friends know there is yet another brilliant read waiting for them (like many of my friends...God bless them), because I don't write these blogs for them to read, or for them to know where I stand on these things, I write these blogs, for me.

But there are times when I am reminded that I am not "alone."

LOL - funny when I put it like that...

Anyway,

The last post regarding some of my thoughts on tithing must have hit a cord with lots of you. And I knew going in, that some of you would like to combat what I stated. 

I mean, what is a more touchy subject than to really address what the Bible says about giving? Giving of your own hard earned money, might I add.

So here I was, first thing this morning after a nice weekend, and BAM! I have lots of emails to read through regarding the post, and one even commented directly to the post.

God bless you all.

Thank you for taking the time to exercise your freedom of sharing and letting me read through your thoughts regarding the topic.

I appreciate each of you who emailed.

And even though I will keep with the purpose of this blog to only express my own dialog, if you feel so inclined, please, blog about your thoughts regarding the last post on your own blogs.

I look forward to reading them.