In the ongoing effort to show support for my cousin and her husband fighting over in Iraq, I stumbled across a great pro-troop support company called buildasign.com.
I encourage EVERYONE who supports the troops like I do, go check out this site.
They offer free vinyl banners welcoming our troops home (along with other stuff). The one I ordered was 3 feet by 6 feet.
Did you read the part about FREE?!
I shopped around and no other company was offering this great of a promotion with such high quality materials.
Usually banners like this cost over $50.
I got to personalize it to how I wanted it to read and even got to include my own color photo!
I paid a little extra for some hanging materials (my cousin is not blond but she acts it, so all the help we can give...haha) and also paid a little extra to get the banner to her sooner rather than later.
But, still, not a bad price at all! Even with all the extras I included.
I really hope that my cousin loves the banner when it gets to her in a few weeks and hopefully she can use it over and over again when welcoming her honey home.
Thank you buildasign.com for supporting our soldiers!